As part of the popular Beveridge Park Community Festival on 2/3 July, Fife Council and Sustrans will have lots of exciting cycling and walking activities for all ages, as well as loads of information about cycling and walking in Kirkcaldy.
- BMX skills display (Saturday) and Big Air stunt display (Sunday) by The Clan display team
- Wooden bike skills track for all ages – bring your own bike or borrow one on the day
- Dr Bike - bring along your bike for a free check and adjustments by a trained mechanic
- Bike powered smoothie maker
- Guided group rides in Beveridge Park at a leisurely pace
- Find out about Bums Off Seats led walks, CycleStart led rides, Middleden Mountain Bike Club, Tour of the Kingdom long distance bike ride and lots more
The club will be at this event with an information stand in the Make Your Move Kirkcaldy marquee & a skills track to try out – bring your own bike & helmet or borrow them on the day… or just come and say hello and find out about the club!